LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Whitebalance not transferred from LRT (v 2.3.1) to LR3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I think I´ve read all relevant posts on this issue in this forum, but I´m still not able to get it to work.

The issue is that everything looks good until I read the metadata in LR3 after performing the transitions in LRT. In LRT all the metadata looks correct, but when I transfer it back to LR3 the white balance is not transferred (everything else is though). The WB is given the values +12 -2 (I read a different post where these values also were given by LR). When I deleted the XMP´s and updated the metadata in LR3, all images were given the WB value that I initially gave to the first frame (don´t really understand why).

I´ve followed the workflow exactly as described, tried to do it several times in case something wrong happened anyway, and now I´m lost for ideas. I´m working in LR3-mode, and the WB is also set to custom in LR3.

I´ve also tried to go directly from the last save in LRT to AE CS5, but same WB values occur here as well.

Any response is much appreciated.
Hard to say, normally there are no problems with the white balance, you don't even have to set it to custom anymore - LRTimelapse should do that for you. Could you please check the log file if there are any errors? (info/log)
(2013-06-14, 16:45)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to say, normally there are no problems with the white balance, you don't even have to set it to custom anymore - LRTimelapse should do that for you. Could you please check the log file if there are any errors? (info/log)

The only error I get is that the preview image won´t show, but I wouldn´t think this could be related to the lack of WB metadata in LR?

"ERROR: Could not load DNG preview, probably there is no one embedded.."