LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Export from LR missing frames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am trying to export from LR at 24 fps 1080p. My video is missing a lot of frames. I have plenty of ram and verified in premier that the frames are indeed missing. I am confused Sad
Which Lightroom Version? Are you using the templates or the new LRT3 beta Lightroom Export Plugin?
Windows? Mac? Some more information would be useful.
(2013-07-01, 12:13)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Which Lightroom Version? Are you using the templates or the new LRT3 beta Lightroom Export Plugin?
Windows? Mac? Some more information would be useful.

Mac, LR 4.2, templates from latest non beta LRT

Also, I have loaded all the 800 images and exported. Smooth and not missing frames but no magic like with LRT.

I'm using a macmini 2011 with 8GB ram. Maybe it just cant keep up
(2013-07-01, 14:14)Enigma99a Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I have loaded all the 800 images and exported. Smooth and not missing frames but no magic like with LRT.

I'm still not sure if I understand the problem - you will always export from Lightroom if you use the templates - so it makes no difference if you edited with LRTImelapse before or not. It seems like a Lightroom issue you are talking about - if not all images are being exported in the video?

BTW: are you trying to export a JPG sequence or are you using the templates to export a video via the slideshow module?

In any case I'd just suggest to start over and try again. Lightroom is know for sometimes not importing / exporting all metadata.
Thanks for your help. I upgraded to the latest and greatest LR 4.4, re-imported everything and then exported with the slideshow video export. Still choppy... Maybe my machine is just too weak for this job. I am exporting the whole thing as jpgs for premiere so we will see if that is smooth
It was all my fault LOL. Somehow it was missing frames in lightroom when I added... ughhhhh.
Glad you sorted that out!