LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: No Deflickering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I wanted to try LRTimelapse to deflicker my time lapse video (blue sky with clouds) - but it doesn't work in preview. I use LR TimeLapse free version, I still don't have lightroom, just wanna try LRTimeLapse - so I do everything except for editing keyframes and working in LightRoom. I choose a static ref. area as a part of a blue sky (there are several clouds at the begenning - but then it's clear blue). Then auto transitions. In the preview I have no comboboxes rather than Exposure 2012. When I click "Deflicker" it seems to show correct curves: when an image is too bright, the blue curve is up and the green is average of the blue one. Yellow Exposure is a straight line and the red line seems to be a correction of it. But I can't see any result in preview on my images! The image sequence is still flickering - nothing changes! What's wrong? Can't I watch deflickering results in preview in your free version? When the blue line is up the image is still brightning up, although green line seem to be able to smoothen it. When I click "save XMP" and my exposure (yellow line) changes to a polyline (seem to be taken from previous red line) - nothing changes!
Hi Rrock,
you won't see any "rendered" image in LRTImelapse, because we need Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw to "render" the edits. So basically in LRTimelapse you only see the curves and then you load the metadata into lightroom and there you see the whole edits.
Just check it with the Lightroom demo version!
Best
Gunther
Thank you for the fast response. I will try it with LR.
(2013-07-02, 09:43)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rrock,
you won't see any "rendered" image in LRTImelapse, because we need Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw to "render" the edits. So basically in LRTimelapse you only see the curves and then you load the metadata into lightroom and there you see the whole edits.
Just check it with the Lightroom demo version!
Best
Gunther
Ok, I now I can see the point - the differences are really seen just in LightRoom. But I can't export a video with your video preset! I have downloaded lightroom 5, installed fyour free templates, the slideshow templates are seen in template browser but when I click export video I can't find your preset, just standard ones (720p, 1080p) - and whn exporting it causes an error. Do not your video presets work in LightRoom 5?
No, they don't work in LR5, please see this post: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrti...ightroom-5