LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: I need to deflicker based solely on ISO-difference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Is there a way to deflicker/do exposure adjustments to the images based solely on the ISO differences instead of a deflicker square?

I shot a sequence on manual but forgot that ISO was set to auto, i'm not worrying about aperture flicker or anything, so I'd just like to correct for iso-differences (they range from 160 to 200ish)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matthew
Hi,
The workflow you have to do is absolutely same as for holy grail shots (which contain ISO-steps as well).

The holy grail wizzard in LRT should straighten the ISO-steps. If that doesnt give a perfect result you have to improve some transitions manually in Lightroom.
(2013-09-17, 12:04)keksi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
The workflow you have to do is absolutely same as for holy grail shots (which contain ISO-steps as well).

The holy grail wizzard in LRT should straighten the ISO-steps. If that doesnt give a perfect result you have to improve some transitions manually in Lightroom.

Hi Keksi, thanks for your answer.
Does this mean it deflickers based on a reference square or on the file-metadata?