LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Bug on Auto transition using JPG or DNG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I processed a TL using raw files and several keyframes for the editing, and then exported the files in Lightroom as JPG.

I want to do a zoom effect between the first and last frames (not taking into account the middle keyframes). I used for this the JPG files created from the first batch but came into the issue that the effect is "tilting", which is not the way it is edited. I tried with DNG files and get the same issue.

Everything works well when using Raw files.

First frame:
[Image: Untitled%202.jpg]

Last frame after doing the transitions:
[Image: Untitled%20.jpg]

My crop is lightroom is straight (no tilt). The crop is LRT when reloading and before applying transitions is also straight.
The tilting gets introduced if not all keyframes have the same aspect ratio. Please make sure to close the "lock"-Symbol in Lightroom, to fix the aspect ratio and always copy the last crop to the next before changing the crop size with fixed aspect ratio.
Thanks for the answer. As the JPG/DNG were already 16:9 files, LTR was cropping additional margins which gave different aspect ratio.
I unchecked the auto-crop in the preferences and all work well now.