LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: MR3040 router settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I just received my MR3040 router. installing the WRT SW worked like a charm. However I cannot find the right tab to activate WiFi in the router settings. Thanks for your help.
Eberhard
(2013-10-20, 18:37)ebfi-timelaps Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I just received my MR3040 router. installing the WRT SW worked like a charm. However I cannot find the right tab to activate WiFi in the router settings. Thanks for your help.
Eberhard

It is under Network->Wifi
Hello
I was able to turn WiFi on, however I cannot connect my tablet. I "see" the new wlan/ssid and the tablet tries to connect = getting IP address, but no connection gets established. Are there any other setting that need to be changed? Btw. wired connection via OTG cable (Samsung 10.1 Note and Canon EOS 5d M2) works great.
Thanks Eberhard
(2013-10-25, 08:51)ebfi-timelaps Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I was able to turn WiFi on, however I cannot connect my tablet. I "see" the new wlan/ssid and the tablet tries to connect = getting IP address, but no connection gets established. Are there any other setting that need to be changed? Btw. wired connection via OTG cable (Samsung 10.1 Note and Canon EOS 5d M2) works great.
Thanks Eberhard

If you are trying to use it in your house or near a wireless device then there will be conflicting IP addresses, because they both may have the same IP address, i have ran in to this myself. Change the last digit of IP adress, of the TPlink, to someting other than 192.168.1.1 its range is from 1-25 but DO NOT use "1".
I am having a same problem, how did u fix ur problem?
I think it might rather be the transmission channel that might be interfering.
Change the last digit of IP adress, of the TPlink, to someting other than 192.168.1.1 its range is from 1-25 but DO NOT use "1".