LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Failed to read metadata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm doing a basic timelapse, Basic worflow in LrTimelapse 3.2 RC1.

I have edited the keyframes. Then I Reload and Autotransition and XMP Save, back to Lightroom 5.2 i read the metadata of all files.

Here comes the error, I changed the parameters of the tone curve. All other parameters are correct but not the tone curve.

I tried it in various timelapse and all ocurrer me the same.

What I can do?

thank you very much
Hello again,

after performing multiple tests, I haver reached a conclusion.

When we make adjustments keyframes files in the tone curve section, so that after the amount CORRECTLY, we must make adjustments with the sliders manually.

If settings curved beams default, no matter LrTimelpase after these settings, simply ignore them.

I wonder if my process is wrong or is a bug in the software?

Thank you very much.
The point curve is not supported, only the parametric tone curve.
(2013-10-26, 17:11)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]The point curve is not supported, only the parametric tone curve.

Thank you very much, did not know.

You expected to support it in the future?

The default curves are very useful for me.

thank you very much
I have a related problem, Gunther. After running the keyframes wizard and saving in LRTimelapse, i go back to Lightroom to edit my keyframes (which were just the first and last images, in my case). I edited the keyframes by adding some spot touches with the 'adjustment brush' and tweaking the contrast, clarity, etc. Then after saving the keyframes metadata, I go back to LRTimelapse, reload, set the auto-transition - but when I come back to Lightroom and read the metadata from the files, the changes from the keyframes haven't been carried through to the other frames. Only the first and last keyframes retain the changes - the other frames remain unchanged.

Am I missing a step or doing something wrong?

Thanks!
I think I found the answer. I was trying to animate Paint brush edits - which I read in one of your other posts aren't animated.
(2013-10-26, 17:28)Marnur Wrote: [ -> ]You expected to support it in the future?
The default curves are very useful for me.
Unfortunately there are technical restrictions preventing a support of thatse custom curves, it's like with the brush tool.

But trust me, you can get the same results with other tools.