LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: 3.2.1 Mac - Folders list in Render window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Folders list in Render window does not refresh automatically. I am exporting sequence from Lightroom manually into new folder, then go to File-Render video in LRT, Click "Browse" button and there is no newly created folder in list. I have to restart LRT and only after that folders list updates. After every export from Lightroom I have to restart. Sad

And one more cosmetic bug - after launching LRT window does not maximizes to full screen, but appears as small window in bottom left quarter of screen.

Currently downgraded to version 3.1, hope that bugs will be fixed soon.

With best regards,
Denis.
Hi Denis,
no need to downgrade. The refresh of the folderlist is just not implemented (in no version), will do in the next version. Normally Lightroom Export should automatically trigger rendering and submit the path, so normally this is no issue at all.

The size of the window will be saved to the ini file when you close LRTimelapse, maybe on mac you'll have to really "close" the app via the menu not only minimize.
You can as well delete the user properties, you can find it in /Library/Application Support/LRTimelapse/user.props - just delete that file.
(2013-12-19, 17:53)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Denis,
no need to downgrade. The refresh of the folderlist is just not implemented (in no version), will do in the next version. Normally Lightroom Export should automatically trigger rendering and submit the path, so normally this is no issue at all.

The size of the window will be saved to the ini file when you close LRTimelapse, maybe on mac you'll have to really "close" the app via the menu not only minimize.
You can as well delete the user properties, you can find it in /Library/Application Support/LRTimelapse/user.props - just delete that file.
Good day, Gunther!
In version 3.1 folders update works fine! Just when you click "Browse" button folders list in "select folder" window updates automatically and contains actual folders list.
In latest version it doesn't work, so I decided to downgrade.

I am closing app as usual (Command+Q), but after that it still appears in the corner, not fullscreen. I will try that trick with settings file, thanks!