LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Video Encoder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a great piece of software! For someone who is new to Timelapse it's been a real eye opener! Looking forward to purchasing the software later this month!

The few Timelapses that I've created (before I found LRT) have been edited using LR5, exporting to jpg and then creating the timelaspe using Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12.

Now that I'm adding LRT into my workflow, I plan on using it all the way to LR5's export.

I then use the normal LR5 export and then pull all the jpgs into Movie Studio to create the video.

In anyone's experience, do you think that this is just as good as exporting the jpgs back into LRT and creating the mp4 or does LRT make a better job of creating the video? Whichever why the timelapse file is created, it will then be sequenced using Movie Studio.

Thanks/Dank!
I would recommend render the sequence with LRTimelapse and then use the video file for further processing because this will probably give you better performance when editing. The rendered videos are in very good quality, especially when you use the high quality render setting so you most likely won't see any differences in terms of quality.
Brilliant!

Thanks for the quick response.

Oh, and happy new year!