LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: How to use Auto Holy Grail with DslrDashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi Dave, you need only a USB-OTG adapter + cable (if you use Android) or a WiFi router (TPLink) that will work with Android and iOS.
Check out my article on http://lrtimelapse.com/dslrdashboard it's all explained there.
I can't get the ramping to work, connected through cable, it takes pictures and all, but the shutter speed and iso don't change.

Using android version.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
How are you triggering the interval shooting on the camera? Best would be an external intervalometer - make sure that it doesn't block the camera for too long - see this article: http://lrtimelapse.com/news/intervalometer-hack/
i have tried the intervalometer both in magic lantern software and in the qdslr app
I'd recommend using an external timer, like the pixel.
I have purchased the pixel, but the manual isn't quite simple to understand, I have setup the interval I want between shots, and everything in qdslr application, but how do I start the intervalometer to start capturing photos?

Got it to work, so now for my new issue, the manual for the pixel is tedious to understand, I have understood the concept of delay, and interval.

But the N1 and N2 numbers doesn't sound logic to me, how do I set it to capture images until I manualy stop it?

The N1 only goes to 99 and don't have an - - as I have seen online.

Of course you don't use the qDslrDashboard timer, if you use the Pixel! The interval will only be set on the pixel timer.
Basically set everything to 0 when clicking through the pixels menu with "right". Only set the interval to the one desired, then press "Play".
Once you've set up, from then on it's only activating, then pressing right 6 times, setting the interval and pressing play.
I am using the pixels interval, but the N1 amount only goes to 99, I don't have an infinite setting.

Otherwise the ramping etcetera is working.

Interesting, my TC252 shows -- -- for the N setting, if I set it lower then 0001 - but I think there might be versions with N1 / N2 - just experiment, I think you can set one of those to -- (infinity) and the other to "1" then...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12