LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: How to use Auto Holy Grail with DslrDashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Got reply now from the manufacturer that the N1 goes to 99 and the N2 is how many times the "schedule" is repeated.

So 9801 frames from what I can understand

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
[Image: 94534d651311b6d40a82de884381e04d.jpg]

But that's not the Pixel TC252 that I recommended... :-)
I'd set N1 and N2 then to 99 to get the maximum number of shots. Then you can interrupt whenever you are ready.
Yes, you just wrote the pixel, and I figured by their homepage that the version with the highest number would be the most up to date, love it anyway, it does the job as said. [WHITE SMILING FACE]️

My recommendation for everyone else: do yourself a favor and buy the TC-252...
If I'm first some time before sunset is on an ten second interval, when is a good time to pause the time lapse and increase that to a higher number if my highest set shutter speed is 15 seconds?

If you change the interval while shooting, you'll get a noticeable speedup in the resulting clip. I'd try to avoid that and start with the same interval that you end with, keep the longest exposure lower then that.

Sent mobile with Tapatalk.
Yea figured that it would look unnatural, decreased maximum exposure time to eight seconds instead, if it was exposed correctly when I started and now starting to underexpose a bit, how do I know how much to increase the exposure?

Histogram between two shots?

Shutter speed ramping works great, but when it comes to iso it works, but the ramping is much slower.

What is the reason for this?

What do you mean? Shutter, Iso and Aperture usually ramp equally with 1/3 stops. Normally, you don't notice any difference.

Sent mobile with Tapatalk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12