LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Demo Version: Can you limit # pics in a folder for LRT3 to open? Keeps giving error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to evaluate LRT3. I have the demo version.

I have some time lapse images I've already imported and cataloged into LR5. I know the demo version has a limit of 400 images, I have more images than that on this shoot. I was hoping I could use the LRT3 demo to just pick the first 400 images of the sequence and try it out, but it won't let me…errors out saying it only allows 400 images.

I'm not wanting to copy all these to a different directory and re-import them into LR5, etc just to do a 400 image subset of images I already have in LR5.

Is there any way to tell LRT3 just to use selected images, rather than have it look into a whole folder only?

This leads me to the larger question…does LRT3 expect to ONLY have your time lapse images in its own folder? I usually put all shots for a day into one folder….so, there are things in there that are not part of the time-lapse images.

Thanks in advance,

cayenne
Hi Cayenne,
you will need to have the images of each sequence in one dedicated folder. That's the way to work - trust me, it makes sense.
For testing purposes you will have to copy the first 400 images to a dedicated folder.
All the best,
Gunther
(2014-01-06, 13:13)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cayenne,
you will need to have the images of each sequence in one dedicated folder. That's the way to work - trust me, it makes sense.
For testing purposes you will have to copy the first 400 images to a dedicated folder.
All the best,
Gunther

Hmm..ok, I import all my images off my CF card reader into LR and it puts all shots for each day into one folder...i'd have to copy those out to another folder and relink from LR...

I guess I'll try that for evaluating the demo....but just to be clear, LRTimelapse will ONLY look at every images in a folder every time, no way to pick and choose what images are used in a folder for the TL...even with the paid versions of the tool?

Thank you,

C
Yes - like I said that makes a lot of sense to have each TL sequence in it's folder. That's the way to work when you use LRTimelapse.