LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LR Timelapse loads old preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

Just seems like a minor bug but thought it worth pointing out.

I'm working with the latest LRT 1.6 "Tenerife" RC1 Mac version. When i load new timelapse images (but with similar file / folder name to older timelapse) LRT loads the old preview.

If i change the timelapse folder name all seems to be ok. Smile
Could you please give me some more details what exactly you are doing?
Hi again Gunther ...

Yes, here's what i do :

As suggested, I open my timelapse image folder (called Jpgs) in LRT to initialise the metadata before i start making adjustments.

When I select the folder in the bottom left file / folder window the images load in the upper left preview window - but with images from my previous timelapse I edited in LRtimelapse. The folder and file names were generic / the same for both timelapses - ie : Jpgs ... 001, 002, 003 etc.

If i change the timelapse folder name (on the desktop) and select the new folder in LRT, the preview refreshes and the images are all now correct. Btw, the refresh button didn't seem to do anything when i clicked it.

Tried to attach the .log file but the forum said it was not a suitable file to add as an attachment ...

Hope this helps. Smile
If you put files with equal names in the same folder, lrt loads the former previews (stubs) - normally no one works that way :-) lrt matches the corresponding preview by name and folder. Please use different folders, or delete the stubs before. There is a menu item for this.