LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Problems with Rendering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Gunther

I recently ran into a problem affecting the rendering of my videos. Everything works out perfectly just until I finish rendering the video (I tried several settings and ended having the same problem). The video file rendered by LR Timelapse can't be played by any of my video players (from Windows MediaPlayer over QuickTime to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6). Older files (also complied with LRT 3.2) can easily be played and have a picture in the file thumbnail. Not so the new ones. I haven't changed anything and therefore wondering what the problem might be.

Thanks for helping me out,
Sales
Which settings did you use for rendering? Did you try VLC-Player for playback?
Hey Gunther

I used MP4(H.264), 1080p, 30FPS, Ultra High in the last try. Since I experience this failure in the rendered files it adjusted the rendering settings several times but it never worked out. All the compiled files from earlier work perfectly fine and are played by all media players. Concerning that this tells me that its a problem somewhere in the rendering process which makes the files "unreadable". The apple players (Quick Time and iTunes) are able to read the file but show only one frame while the timeline runs.

Bests
Please try rendering again and then check the log file (LRTimelapse / info / log) - you might send it to me as well: support(at)lrtimelapse.com