LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: HDR HolyGrail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I shot some HDR timelapses with HolyGrail technique. Most of them 5 frames HDR and it will take too much time to edit every frame in LRT then combining together for HDR. I am looking for some short ways.

If I combine 5 frames together with Photomatix or SNS-HDR first then is there any way to edit this HDR HolyGrail timelapse sequence in LRT?
EXIF data is removing after combining together the files(after Photomatix). If I can protect the EXIF data on files then I think it will work on LRT HolyGrail. or is there any way to copy paste the EXIF data of timelapse sequences from before to after HDR images.

I know every different exposed image processed in LRT then combine for HDR. But maybe we can find some better ways.
Hi, in my opinion doing HDR timelapse is just not worth the efforts. There are ways to do it in LRTimelapse, (just search the forum we already had that topic a couple of times) - but in the end, if you have a modern sensor you will normally get the same result just by properly editing a single sequence that you properly exposed. This would be my recommendation.
I agree with absancakli! The easiest way for us who think it worth it to do true HDR time-lapse and make sure to avoid any problems is to copy and paste de middle exposure holy-grail metadata to the other photo of the bracketing.
So you're saying do 3 LRTimelapse sequences then for each the underexposed, properly exposed, and over exposed, and then merge the 3 after?