LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Imports continually failing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used the program for about a month and am happy with it. However of late it has become almost impossible to use as it is simply not importing the imagery.

Even downloading direct from the card fails. I create it's folder on my iMac and point everything in the right allocations. After the blue progress import indicator has completed and counted through the import files etc there is no recognition of these files on my computer that are recognised by LRTimelapse even though it created the files in the allocated region.

A couple of times on the Files to Import counter it has gone completely nuts and started counting all files in my computer as viable for import to the software.

Cheers,
Mark
When I create the destination folder for the import the software creates a mirror folder with _MISC tagged on to the name. The files created during the import are in this folder but they are not recognised by LRTimelapse.
What files are those? Only files that LRTimelapse does not recognize should end in the MISC folder.
It helps if you send me the log file after one of those failed imports.

What happens, if you copy the files from the camera via explorer finder and then just open the sequence in LRTimelapse by clicking on it in the folder tree? Import is only necessary, if the files are not already on the harddrive.

Please make sure as well that after import you might have to refresh the folder-tree with the blue refresh button if the freshly created folder does not appear.
This is the first time I've seen the auto creation of the _MISC folders. As the files, those copied from the DCIM folder of my SDHC cards, are then placed in there and subsequently not seen. I have also, using the Digital Photo Professional utility for Canon exported, as previously, batch copies from the card to a destination folder on my Desktop. These are .TIFF 8bit files. LRTimelapse also fails to see these.
TIFF files are not supported by LRTimelapse.