LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Problems with Adobe Bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question regarding the workflow using Adobe Bridge. I get up to the point where I have batch edited all the photos, synchronized and pressed Done. xmp files have been correctly created for all the files. I then open LRTimelapse and reload all the photos. However, it seems the changes I have made to the photos are not registered with the program. It seens it doesn't read the xmp files.
Am I missing something?
Thanks!
Do the table show the values of the edited parameters? Turn off the checkmark on "hide unchanged properties" to see all values. Please note that the preview does not show the edited photos, you only see the editing in the table and in form of the curves that overlay the preview.
Wow, I can't believe I wasted so much time searching for a non-existing problem... Thanks a lot for the help, everything came out fine!
Glad I could help! Maybe I should add a watermark to the preview to make clear it doesn't apply any editing steps.
It might be worth adding something yeah, in case others get confused as well.