LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: UHQ/VHQ/HQ-1/2 speed rendering issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having a problem with a big sequence(11K photos) I've been rendering in LRT3.3. When I render the sequence with these settings: 4K/UHQ/25fps 1/2 speed, I've run in to some severe choppiness and photo corruption in the final video. When I render the same thing in 3K/VHQ/30fps 1/2 speed, I get only a small segment that is choppy/corrupted.

I haven't tried anything else yet but the trend seems to be that the larger/higher quality output the worse the problem is. Could this be something on my end? Computer or player? I've been using VLC to preview the video before editing it further in other software. I've also tried to put it in Premiere Pro and watch it and the same thing occurs.

Is it possible it is the FPS creating the problem?

Thanks in advance

JD
You know what, I found a similar problem in the Bug Report section with a solution that I suspect is the same solution to my problem, here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-suff...-rendering

If there is anything else someone can add, it is greatly appreciated.
It's most likely just the bitrate being to high for the player, like discussed in the other thread. Nothing wrong with the files, it's just the playback. Those high qualities are for further processing, not playing.