LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Unable to connect to the network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I purchased the TP3040 and flashed it with the firmware. Everything went as planned and worked fine.

But I cannot connect to the OpenWRT network. My android phone and tablet finds the wifi network, but when I try to connect, it just says "Obtaining IP address" for a long time, before it times out.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet. Same issue on both devices.

Any solutions to this?
Hi,l had the same problem,then l changed the usb cable.after that is ok. ...work perfect.
Ok, but this problem concerns connecting throug wifi to the router, and no usb cable is needed for this. I of course havent tried connecting to the camera with DSL Dashboard as I havent succeeded connecting my android device to the router.....

Both my phone and tablet finds the network "OpenWRT", and when connecting it just freezes at "Obtaining IP Address" before it times out and I have to try to connect again.
Have you tried to start again the router?