LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: EXIF Data 'Bug'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Without going into the reasons, I first need to put the correct EXIF data into my images, ie they have none to start with (long story).

I do this within LR using LensTagger.

I enter the correct aperture, FL, Exposure Time and ISO.

The changes are clearly visible in LR, but here is the funny thing. When I change the EXIF data in LR, with LensTagger (which uses ExifTool) LRT picks up on the changes in all areas above EXCEPT ISO.

In LRT the ISO doesn't seem to change. As I say in LR the ISO is changing. LRT must be reading the other EXIF data, as it shows changes to, say, aperture. But ISO remains unchanged.

It looks like LRT is not reading the ISO changes in the .XMP file.
Maybe you are not writing the correct field for ISO then. All exif-data from cameras is correctly read. You should check that, it's not a bug in LRTimelapse.
Gunther

I have looked into this and there is something not right.

I have restricted my investigation to a two image sequence, just for simplicity.

In LR I use EXIFTOOL (actually LensTagger) to change the F number, ISO and exposure time.

LR reports these changes each and every time.

As soon as I go into LRT I see the attached, ie no ISO reporting. I am including the LR reporting for comparison.

I'm at a loss.

BTW here is the LensTagger data:

""C:\Program Files\LR Plugins\LensTagger.lrdevplugin\exiftool.exe" -ISO="400" -Lens="Timelapse" -LensModel="Timelapse" -FocalLength="24" -MaxApertureValue="18" -FNumber="8" -m -overwrite_original_in_place -P "-UserComment<LensTaggerVer:1.2.17" -Keywords+="LensTagger" "F:\Images\Images\Timelapses\2014\2014-05-27\00000215.DNG""