LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Basic workflow problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am learning... ok.
(Windows 8, 64bit, lrt version 3.4, lightroom 5)

Simple daylight sequence with 1000 images.
Doing it by the book :-) (Gunthers E-book)

Basic workflow
3 keyframes, I change settings/develop in lightroom. Copy the changes to the other two keyframes. Save metadata for keyframes from grid mode.

Reload in LRTimelaps. = There are about 20 columns with values.
NOW: Click on button Auto transition. = All columns disappear and ALL changes from LR are gone = its just like "Initializing" ???

Should mention that I have tried several times with less and less LR-development changes, skipped tone settings, gradients, lens corrections, vertical transform...

Input please!
Greetings
Peter
Maybe you just think they are gone?
The columns with same settings just disappear because of the checkmark on "hide unchanged columns" - if you remove it, you will probably see your values. Unchanged mean with same settings on all keyframes.
Just make a test: edit the first keyframe with exposure -1, the second with 0 and the third with 1.
Then G, Ctrl-A, Ctrl-S to save metadata. Now reload in lrtimelapse. The yellow curve should change, then apply auto transition, the yellow curve should turn into a straight sloped line.
The same happens with all other parameters in the background, but you'll only see it in the table or if you click on "all" above the preview.
Hi again,
YES, the exposure values are there now and the exposure curve is now sloped.
BUT all the other changes are not in the table.
Highlights -11, shadows +15, whites -15, blacks +23, clarity +5 vibrance +13 .....

Does this mean if the values are the same in the keyframes (i.e they are changed as a consistent change throughout the whole sequence) then auto-transition will not write these changes to the full sequence?

By the way, the ALL-button only shows the exposure curve now, the drop down menu has only the exposure entry listed.
I am sorry, problem with my 3000pixel display, (I have to use a magnification glass to read the text on screen) Now I have found the button "hide unchanged columns" and now I can see all the columns with consistent changes and the all. Thank you!