LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: VELO folder in Caches (LR 5.4 64bit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

I found this forum some days ago while I was looking for a solution of a problem I have with creating a timelapse video out of 8000 images shot by my Nikon D300S DSLR camera.

I have installation of the LR 5.4 64bit on the drive C: on the computer.

During the process of creating the video, the program was making PNG files (thousands of them) and was putting them in a cache folder:

C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Velo

I tried to find information about this VELO folder in Google, but... it seems that I am the only person on the planet who has this folder in his computer...

I just want to change this path to the other HDD, which is for storage - D:\

Please help...
Hi, this is a pure Lightroom Question - nothing to do with LRTimelapse - but: I have that folder as well, but only 4 files inside.
Are you using the Slideshow module? I guess it might have to do something with that...

Please note that you can't use LR's Slideshow for Timelapse anymore since Lightroom 5 - so just watch my basic tutorial at http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial and use LRTimelapse for your time lapse editing and exporting - that's what it's designed for.
Sure, I use Lightroom.
I hope I will not offend you much if I confess that I thought LRTimepalse is a part of the Lightroom.
Yes, I use Slideshow module with a plugin for 23, 24, 29, 30... FPS.
I am starting to look the tutorial and will write soon again.

Many thanks and Regrards!
The tutorials are great!
I have made the timelapse clip using LRTimelapse3.
Only 1 thing to be done:
I have already a folder with LRT_00.....jpg files.
All same size: 1024*680 pixels
I tried many times to make the video without changing the aspect ratio, but alas.
The only option I have is to force 16x9 (which I didn't try, because my photos are not 16x9), so I unchecked this option.
Every time the result was the same - the video is ok, but it cuts the top and bottom of the photos... and I lost the subtitles of my clip...
Any advice how to make the video leaving it in its original AR?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
By default LRTimelapse sets a 16:9 crop on initializing. This crop will be applied by Lightroom then.
Just remove that option in the LRTimelapse settings.
Then load the sequence again into LRTimelpase - right click on the table header of one of the crop columns (you might have to uncheck "Hide unchanged columns" first) - then "initialize column".
This will remove the crops. Click on save.

Now in Lightroom as usual: G, Ctrl-A, "Metdata/Load Metadata from Files". Now Export again with the LRTExport plugin.
Thank you!
I will give a try tonight...
And I will tell you news soon Smile)))
Best regards!