LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Is qDslrDashboard PC compatible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is qDSLR beta V0.1.4 supposed to work with a PC?

I believe it will eventually work with a PC, but is the current beta version PC compatible? I define PC as a laptop or desktop machine running Windows. qDslr isn't working for me on my PC, so thought I would ask before I spend more time on this.

thanks,
Rich
It works on Windows, Linux, OSX and Android.
Maybe if you describe the problem and share your Windows version, camera model, connection method I can help.
For months I have used both the old and new versions of DDB with my Nexus 7 tablet. But when trying qDDB on both my laptop and desktop running Windows 7, only the DDB startup screen is displayed. Nothing happens when selecting the USB button in the upper left of the screen. This occurs for both my Canon 5D M2 and M3.

I know the camera is connecting to the PC because I see the camera listed in the "Computer" menu as a portable device. I can also hear the Windows audible notification that the camera is connected and I get a notification that the driver was installed.

Thanks for your suggestions you may have,
Rich
You were correct, installing Zadig USB driver fixed my problem. Sorry to bother you with such a silly error. I guess I didn't read the installation instructions.

I have made a donation to thank you and support the qDDB project.

Rich
Not bothering and thanks Smile