LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: After Lightroom: render video only?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am just trying LRtimelapse 3 and it looks really great. Anyway, I am quite suspiscious about all of the moves between LRT and Lightroom.

I understood that we can also only use the video render from LRT which really great. What is the difference if we export directly our edited pictures in the video render instead of going though all of the basic workflow in LRT 3 ?

I would like to have the lightroom brush mofidications taken into account on my edits. Then I guess it is better to skip all of the workflow in LRT3 and to go directly to the video render after exporting my edited pictures ?

Thanks a lot!
If you don't use the LRT workflow, you won't be able to make any keyframe-transitions. So all images will have the same settings.
Certainly you can use only the LRTimelapse render engine, if that's fine for you.

You can use brush adjustments even with the LRT workflow - but you will have to apply them as the very last step an then sync them to the whole sequence before rendering.

Just try the workflow, it's not that difficult once you understood it.
Thanks a lot Gunther, and congrats for your work Wink

I will check this. I have to admit that for now the keyframe-transitions (to change some settings during the timelapse, right?) are not very usefull because the video will only have few timelapses. But I will continue to train with your software and the main workflow Wink

Very good software indee, one just have to understand all of the procedures!