LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse 1.7 Alpha 4 bug notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gunther, I'm just trying the new Alpha for the first time. Looks great! Keep up the great work! Smile

Here are a couple of bug notes.

LRT: 1.7 Alpha 4

- every time I resize the thumbnail image, the file browser disappears until I hit refresh

- normal saving works as expected, but it appears that it always fails under these circumstances: if I click on a different image directory without saving, LRT asks if I want to save, I click yes, and the XMP write fails.

- dragging slider to "scrub" through footage creates ghost slider buttons which only disappear once I let go of the slider.

- when "playing", the slider button doesn't move.

- most of the time, the current frame displayed is not highlighted on the right side.

More to come as I use it more!! Hope this helps,

-joe
More to come as
Hi Joe, these are some weird findings, I never experienced that bevaviour. Could you please double check, that you have the latest Java update installed?

I tested on Mac OS Lion and it works like a charm.

Please come back to me if you checked the java version (what java version does it say on the launch-screen?)
Just updated OSX to 10.6.8 and Java to 1.6.0_29 all of the same problems exist still. None of these problems existed on the earlier versions of LRT. I noticed an additional issue that the thumbnail is not correct when scrubbing or when playing.

Let me know what else to test! Thx,

-joe

(2012-02-13, 00:06)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Joe, these are some weird findings, I never experienced that bevaviour. Could you please double check, that you have the latest Java update installed?

I tested on Mac OS Lion and it works like a charm.

Please come back to me if you checked the java version (what java version does it say on the launch-screen?)

Strange. I'm going to have a look at that this evening but I'm afraid it will be hard to reproduce... Can you please check if 1.6 still works on your configuration?
Hi Joe, I just double checked on my Mac OS installation (10.7.2) and everything works fine. I couldn't reproduce any of your issues. Java Version is 1.6.0_29 as well.

I'm afraid I can't do anything right now, maybe some other Mac users can test on an older Mac OS... Sorry - for now the only thing I can recommend is stay with the 1.6 of LRTimelapse if it still works as desired.