LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Vivid Sydney: Light, Music, Ides and hyperlapses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My latest timelapse video about the incredible Vivid Festival.
Every year the city is lighted up with hundreds of installations from all around the world in a breathtaking show!

Shot with a Canon 5DIII and a 7D, DP Stage 1 and eMotimo TB3.
Edited with LRTimelapse, After Effect.
More than 20.000 Raw pictures taken during the 2 weeks of the festival.

Wow, that is damn impressive.

How do you do this fast movements in between when you connect pictures from different viewpoints?

Kind regards
Martin
Excellent work...have to put this festival on my wish list !
Aloha
A
It's amazing! Can you share what kind of software you using on the pan & fast movements?
Thanks guys.

The zoom effects are done in After Effect: two different sequences shot with different lenses (wide and long) are linked together and motion blur is added (same as in my Tiny Sydney video).
Amazing. Beautiful. Wonderful.

I was thinking of posting my first effort at time lapse photography, but won't now. I am greatly humbled.
Wow nice work, are you going to do this again for vivid lights 2015?
I wish I could make some magic using D5200. I was invited by All Occasion Cruises to take some videos and pictures of vivid lights festival. I think they are going to use it for its website http://www.aocruises.com.au/vivid-lights/. I hope they will like my work. Anyway, I really admire your video mate. The best I have ever seen.