LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Very odd results with rendering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd been working on a project and when I rendered it the final video there were had shots/images where a good deal of the images had parts missing as if the file was not written correctly to begin with. I had this happen last night again working on another rendering and while working on the raw files. When loaded into LR all files appeared fine but after they were opened in LRTimelapse and metadata saved one file had a big chunk missing...lines , big white blocks and such. They are not there before rendering. I removed the one file because no matter how many times I reloaded and started over it still was like that. When I rendered the video I had the same thing as last time....images had parts of the file missing and big white areas in the corner with lines and such.[attachment=741]
Are you exporting via LRTExport plugin?
Could you please check the intermediary JPG sequence inside the LRT_* folder - are those JPGs correct?
Yes I am exporting directly from LRTExport plugin from Lightroom and I just checked and they are JPGS in the folder. Thanks for the reply.....

Here is a link to the video with the issues https://www.flickr.com/photos/flaminbird/15098548234/
Any help please?
So, do the JPGs in that folder already show the Artifacts?

Can you please try playing the video with VLC player, maybe some codecs on your system are messed up:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Yes the Jpgs show the corrupt files
Then it's a problem with your source files and/or Lightroom. LRTimelapse is doing nothing but writing XMP files that Lightroom interprets.
Can you try to find one of those corrupt files in the sequence in Lightroom and check how it looks there? Then try to export that file normally from Lightroom as Image?
I checked and the file was fine then it shows corrupted after I rendered the video. When I open that image in photoshop is shows corrupted but it was not prior. It doesn't show it when first opened in LRtimelapse either. I still had the original files on my laptop from when I traveled a few days ago so I took the one of the files that shows corrupted on computer, from the laptop and it's perfectly fine.
Okay, good to hear. Please note, that LRTimelapse won't ever modify original image data. LRTimelapse only writes and reads XMP Metadata.
Thanks for the reply. I guess then it's something LR is doing to the files....not sure what nor how