LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRT3 is still the name for the exe app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I went to export and had the LRT4 app in the file path, but it was not recognized. I noticed that the LRT4 program has LRT3 as the file name. So I selected that and it was ok.

It updated this way yesterday when I did the crossgrade from v3 private to pro. Can I manually change the file name to show it correctly? Not a big deal as I know what and where it is.

Thanks!
Hi, I assume, you are on mac. It would be easiest, to just uninstall LRTimelapse (trash all LRTimelapse Apps that you have on your desktop or Applications folder) - empty trash and then just install again. Make sure to download the latest version (there was a small fix 2 days ago) from the download page.
After a reboot latest the icon should have changes as well.
Hi Gunther,

Yes I'm on a mac. Downloaded yesterday afternoon (Saturday - Toronto time). Icon says LRT4, but will try what you suggested. I have a couple of sequences already processing, so will wait until those are complete.

As always, love the personal support you provide to everyone here.

Cheers!
Had the same problem and solved it with these Steps.

rigth-klick on LRTimelapse 4 and choose "Informationen" if you are on a german version of OS X.An english version may have "Information".

Under Name and Suffix is LRTimelapse 3.app, change to LRTimelapse 4.app and everything is done!