LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Downloaded, Installed, but not launchin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings - a long time user of LRTimelapse 3, just bought the upgrade to 4. Downloaded and installed, now it will not run. I uninstalled V3, uninstalled v4, restarted. Checked to make sure no signs of filters showed in Lightroom CC (no sign) and then did an install of v4. Clicking on desktop icon, nothing happens. Clicking on .exe (as well as 1GB and LargeMem) and nothing happens. Tried running as Admin, tried compatibility settings - nothing. Just no response.

So this is my sad face (:-(

Any ideas?

Windows 8, plenty of harddrive, memory, etc. Running LRT3 flawlessly before.

THANKS!!!!
Michael Bloom
Hi,
I am total beginner at timelapse and actually at photography in large. I downloaded the trial version yesterday and had the same problem but I finally got it started. This is how I did on my Windows 7 computer:
* Shutdown Google Chrome
* LR Timelapse started up but warned about Java version being 32 bit.
* Unsinstalled Java
* Downloaded and installed "Windows Offline (64-bit)" from java.com. NOTE: I installed Java with the Windows Online setup file yesterday but that seems to have installed the 32-bit version.

I hope this helps!

Regards
Michael
It's important that you install the 64bit java on 64 bit machines, otherwise LRT will probably not get enough memory!
Update - uninstalled all previous versions of Java. Installed the 64bit desktop version, then clean reinstalled LRTimelapse 4. Works like a charm now.

So far it's great - wonderful update, really working well for me!!

thank you!
Solved it for me too! Thanks!
Hello all,

Thanks for your posts. I just downloaded the .exe, however though I relaunch Lightroom, I do not see anything under User presets

Is threre a way at all to get just the .lrtemplate files and make it available under Lightroom user presets

Appreciate your help please !

-Andiamo
I am not sure you have to uninstall/reinstall LRT nor the current Java 32 bit, but you DO have to have the Windows Offline (64 Bit) installed. JAVA doesn't automatcally do that for you. You have to choose it from https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

I went through all of the other steps in the installation instructions but did not realize that I had 32 bit Java.  

As soon as I got the correct Java the program started right up.
Hi,

I'd like to uninstall the LRT4 from my macbook but cannot find the uninstall option. I've tried the usual right click on the application but it opens immediately.

Thanks for helping me.
Open the original installer (if you don't have it, download again from the download page). There is an uninstall script in the install DMG.
Pages: 1 2