LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Visual Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Just installed and tried my new LRTL 4.0.3 Pro. Having problem pc shutting down abruptly when using visual preview, why is this happening.

Thanks
Lloyd
Make sure you installed the latest DNG Converter from Adobe! http://lrtimelapse.com/install
Hi, I did just what you told me by updating the Adobe DNG converter but nothing changes, when I try to do the visual preview, my computer shuts downs after some time? why it is doing that?????
I'm on Windows 8.1 64 bit, 8GB ram.
I have done excatly what you have told me to do, updated the Adobe DNG converter to the latest but till have the same problem, my pc stops abruptly after a few minutes of running visual preview.
Maybe a thermal problem or memory problem on your pc? Rendering stresses the cpu and memory, this migh show problems that you don't notice, when you are only working normally.
Good day mate,
Your're right, I was actually experiencing hardware problem where the motherboard had a clitch and reset to 32 bit instead of 64 bit, that's why it was causing the pc to shutdown..
Now I can enjoy ...thanks...Smile
Good day mate,
also I realise that the mode was showing LR5/LR4 despite I was using LR6, is that important?
No, that's the same process version.