LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: cropping part of frame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to cut out part of the frame at the bottom. Is that possible?. I dont want to crop the whole frame.
Use Lightroom's crop function and select the crop area you want to use, you can crop decice how much you want to crop from both the top and the bottom of the image.

Cheers,
Alfonso
(2015-07-19, 11:28)panoramia Wrote: [ -> ]Use Lightroom's crop function and select the crop area you want to use, you can crop decice how much you want to crop from both the top and the bottom of the image.

Cheers,
Alfonso

thankyou for your help on that. I have another question I posted yesterday but Gunther sems to be away at present. I was working on stills in LR and havent used LRTIMELAPSE for 3months but now when I try to export a still the LR dialog box is gone and LRTIMELAPSE is there although I have not used it..LR was the last preset i used for 3months.........I do not remember how to change the preset in the LRTLAPSE dialog box....cant find how to change the preset back to LR. What is the procedure?...many thanks if you can help.