LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Holy Grail button greyed out all the time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
so i used the keyframes wizard and it put those little triangles in and it still isnt activating the button for me?
The Holy Grail wizard will only activate, if you shot your sequence in M Mode. Otherwise it's not needed. Go for the Visual Deflicker instead.
Hi,

I can't get the Holy Grail to activate. I shot a sequence using 'M' mode and adjusted the aperture only, from 14.0 to 4.0 manually, as the light levels dropped. When I use the Keyframes Wizard only 1 keyframe is generated. I have tried resetting the keyframes and re-loading the sequence but this does not resolve the problem. Do you have any suggestions?
If the keyframes wizard doesn't recognize your aperture changes, most likely they are not stored in the exif data. Then you'll not get the orange 2*/3* keyframes where the aperture changes and the HG-Wizard will not be enabled.
Try setting the 2*/3* keyframes right before/after any aperture change (keys 2/3). Then the HG Wizard should get enabled.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5