LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: red areas in interval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are 5 red areas under interval. There is a time discrepancy in lrtl. So these need to be deleted ? There is a number also on the red areas. What do those numbers represent? thnks
The numbers are the interval (difference between timestamps) - they help you identify, were your interval was not constant. You don't necessarily need to delete those images, that's up to you. I usually delete begin / ending frames, where I was doing some test shots. If for some reason the interval shows anomalies in the middle of the sequence, of course, I don't delete the images.
So not deleting the red areas where the time interval is not constant will not create jumping in the seq? thnks
Sure it will. That's why I said that I don't delete red areas in the middle of sequences.
The red area starts from 1-5 frames. The seq starts with zero. The zero frame is not included. This i don't understand.
The red marking only points out where the interval differs from the "regular" interval. You can delete those images or leave them there, LRTimelapse doesn't care. It's your decision.