LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Where do LRTimelapse-specific adjustments reside in Lightroom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand that LRTimelapse works by transitioning various Lightroom settings like Exposure, Contrast, Clarity, to get us the end result, but I'm curious where LRTimelapse-specific settings like Holy Grail Luminance Leveling and Deflicker adjustments end up residing in the DNG file / Lightroom.

Thanks!
I ask because I was having a problem where copying ALL development settings from a previous image sequence I had processed was ending up overriding keyframes for the Holy Grail luminance leveling. I think I've narrowed it down to be part of the Local Adjustments part of the lightroom develop settings, but can you confirm this Gunther? Thank you!
Bump - please, I need to know what's going on under the hood. Thanks!
(2015-08-23, 02:48)RockinAkin Wrote: [ -> ]Bump - please, I need to know what's going on under the hood.  Thanks!

I'm wondering exactly the same.... I see a deflicker column in LRtimelapse but I do not see such parameter in LR, saving and reload the metadata in LR seems to fix the flickering but I do not see any adjustments on the exposure, so what is this changing? where?