LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: ISO does not change in Holy Grail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My last  sunset  shoot in holy  grail the ISO  didn't increase.
The shutter speed  increase  until 4  seconds as  anticipated and  at  that point  the Iso  should have started  to  change. It  didn't. The ISO  stayed  at 100.
Im  sure  this  has  worked  correctly in  the  past. Im not  sure if  it  was  just  a  one  time  glitch or if I had  done  something  wrong. Has  anyone  else  experienced  this?
Canon 1DX
Emotimo
Rokinon 14mm prime
Nexus 7
How long was the interval? I suspect that after reaching the 4 secs exposure, the darktime between exposure and interval was not long enough to allow qDDB reading the preview and controlling the camera. Please make sure that you have at least 3-4 Seconds "dark time", this time depends from your setup, you should check it out before the next shooting.
(2015-07-30, 20:57)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]How long was the interval? I suspect that after reaching the 4 secs exposure, the darktime between exposure and interval was not long enough to allow qDDB reading the preview and controlling the camera. Please make sure that you have at least 3-4 Seconds "dark time", this time depends from your setup, you should check it out before the next shooting.
I  think  you are  correct.
I  believe i  had a 4  second  interval and 3.9  dark time.
This  wouldn't  allow  for the  camera  to  process  the info.

Thanks!!