LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: opened program and its importing every file on my computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just purchased the pro version and I clicked on import from card and the application started to import every file on my computer, I shut it dow at 388,000 files restarted and it picked right back up where it left off, I tried restarting the MAC with the same results so at almost 400,000 files I deleted the program and reinstalled rested the the MAC and when I click import it starts going through every file on my machine.

Whats the answer?

It is not only doing image files its doing everything, applications, word docs, so on and so on

I sent an e mail to support@lrtimelaspe.com and it was returned as undeliverable.

Need some advise

Thank You
Joe Cosentino

UPDATE: I put LRTimelapse on my Macbook and everything seems to be working fine its importing files now says 13 minutes to finish
LRTimelapse scans for the folder that has been selected on the left in the tree. If it's a folder very high in the hierarchy, it will scan the subfolders too.
Please just find the folder "Volumes" in the tree, click on the small triangle to unfold it and find your SD Card. Then click on the card to stop LRT from scanning and just scan the SD Card.
Next time it will remember this initial location.

BTW: you mistyped the email address.