LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Sony a7rii Visual Preview Breakdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for some insight in regards to the workflow break down I have just encountered. Prior to writing  here I thought I would have a partner of mine try and same result...

Camera in use is the Sony a7rii (shooting in RAW). All is god in regards to the LRT Visual Work Flow until you reach "Visual Preview". Now, it only seems to happen (Visual Preview not working) when using the a7rii .ARW files. 

Work flow is normal and all good if I take the same files and convert them to DNG. Has this been brought up yet? I know its a new camera to the market and all, so hoping there is something in the works. Thanks in advance for the the great software.

Nes
The A7-II is only supported in the very latest Adobe Dng Converter (9.1.1) - so please make sure to have that one installed in the default location in order to enable LRTimelapse to use it for the preview generation.
If this still doesn't help, please send me one of those RAW files to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
updating worked for me
(2015-08-10, 10:06)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]The A7-II is only supported in the very latest Adobe Dng Converter (9.1.1) - so please make sure to have that one installed in the default location in order to enable LRTimelapse to use it for the preview generation.
If this still doesn't help, please send me one of those RAW files to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com

All good now after updating Adobe DNG Converter. Thanks! Now time to upgrade my LRTimelapse to the pro version!