LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse 4.2 not loading after install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Gunther,

I just downloaded the latest update, 4.2, and am only using evaluation version as I'm still learning, and it won't open after installing.

I've updated Java, I've closed Lightroom, I've uninstalled and deleted previous versions and I've updated Adobe DNG converter. Running Windows 8. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
I'm having the same issue. 3.4.1 works fine but I'm unable to open 4.2. I did purchase an upgrade but unable to use it. Do I need to uninstall 3.4.1 before using 4.2?
Mostly if it doesn't open, it's because it can't get enough memory. This happens frequently on 32bit systems.
Try closing all other applications and starting again.
If this doesn't help, use the "LRTimelapse Small Memory" Launcher from the Start Menu.
If this doesn't help either, you can user the CMD file in c:\program files (x86)\LRTimelapse - there you can edit the amount of provided memory.
I think that was it and I unknowingly fixed it by rebooting my computer and it loaded just fine. Thanks Gunther!
Rubbish

I use 64 bit with 12 gig ram and graphic accelerator and still doesn't load, even after your recommendations to load it.
Mac? PC?
If on PC - most likely you have installed the wrong java (32bit). Please uninstall all java instances, then install the 64bit Java from here: http://lrtimelapse.com/install