LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Windows restarted after Images were Exported
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there
I am new to this Forumn and to the Software itself too.
I made a Timelaps and ran through the whole process... almost. Since it is 1400 DNG Images I started last night the Export to 8Bit Tiff and went to bed...bad...
During night Windows made the "clever" decision to restart due to updates... I know... my failure to not prevent this... Windows 10... HAHa...

So now I am stuck... How can I restart from where I left? I think the 8BIT Tiff files have been exported...

Thanks for any advice

P
Hi,

if all files are exported just start rtimelaps again there you can select render Video. If some tiffs are not exported yet just select them in lightroom und exporte them again. BUT you have to tell the exporter with which number he should start with. For example if the sequence is exported till 1204 just select 1205 to start with.

Regards, Chris
(2015-08-16, 21:25)Wire14 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

if all files are exported just start rtimelaps again there you can select render Video. If some tiffs are not exported yet just select them in lightroom und exporte them again. BUT you have to tell the exporter with which number he should start with. For example if the sequence is exported till 1204 just select 1205 to start with.

Regards, Chris

Hi Chris
many thanks... That was the missing Link

Cheers
p