LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Upgrade to 4.3 Previews not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded to 4.3, I am getting 2 different errors. First the "ExifTool Support".  I downloaded the file and installed (never got this message before on previous LRT versions).  Then I get the "LRTimelapse Addons have not been properly installed.  I have tried removing LRT app and reinstalling from other forum messages ideas.  I do not have the missing Filters or Scripts in Light Room App.  From Preview area error message, I have done both updating DNG previews and Metadata from LR and I have tried to directly importing the Camera Raw files from the card and have LRT make DNG files.  I updated the DNG conv before doing this(it is green on the interface).  What does "Please reset your development before" mean? What do I do?  In the Preview area the "play" button is blue and plays but without any images.  Without the previews I cannot use the program.

I have included screen captures.
This might be a problem with rights on the /usr/local/bin folder.
To fix it, do the following:

Open terminal

Code:
sudo chmod -R 775 /usr/local/bin
Mind the uppercase "-R"
Hit enter and enter your password.

Then try again, if it still doesn't work reinstall LRTimelapse.
WOW, that seems to have worked. thanks! What did the command actually do?
NEW Question, where do I change the memory available for LTR, I have 32 on my machine.  It used to be in plist, but now that has changed either by LTR or the system.  Screen shot enclosed.
Just click on the triangle left to JVM-Options and you'll see the settings.
Found the fix, plist was opening in Xcode vs text editor

thanks for quick response, I also confirmed it your way.