LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Can't Export Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using version 4.3 Pro on a PC (Windows 7) running LR 6.1.1. When I initially installed 4.3 I had to upgrade Java but did not have any other problems after that.

When I try to export a video the dialog box has a note at the bottom: Unable to Export:  The output path must not contain special characters. See screen shot.

I'm using the same file naming format as with previous version of LRT and have not encountered this problem before. I can not export to a folder that I successfully exported to with a previous version of LRT.
It's the Apostroph in "Tims Photos" that's causing this message. Those characters should be avoided in Path names.
Could you renamie it to "Tims Photos"?
Yes that was the problem and I corrected it so the export is working. It seems strange that it was not an issue in previous versions of LRT. Thanks for the speedy response Gunther.
I've added this check to the last version, since the apostroph caused problems in some cases.