LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: White Balance wont export
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love your product, been using for years now. 

Installed the new version, following the standard workflow

initialize > keyframe > save XMP > edit XMP in lightroom > reload > auto transition > save XMP.

Problem is when I save my XMP it isn't saving my White Balance values. I see the value changed in transition,, and all other values are saving into XMP, all except for white balance. I have custom white balance in my settings in Lightroom, the value keeps coming out at +12 Temp for all images regardless of any changes I have made. 

I am editing in JPG, however this has never been an issue in the past as it usually corresponds my white balance with my XMP file.

Help!!
Which version of LRTimelapse are you using? Please make sure that you are using the latest version. Please retry and check other sequences too. Try deleting all metadata (ctrl-o) and start over. Check again.
I am using 4.3, I have tried deleting metadata, the images revert back to the original state, however when I run the process again and I still have the same issue. It adjusts the white balance, however sets the value at +12 for all images, where it should be -31 > -27.

Tried a restart, same issue. Will try another folder now and see if it is also the same issue.
Yep the next folder worked. Must have had some problematic XMPs or something? Thanks for your help!