LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Not possible to connect to Canon 5DMk3 using iOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have installed the newest Version of OpenWRT on the TL-MR3040 and connected it to my Canon 5D Mk3. On the iphone 6 I selectet the OpenWRT in the WLAN settings, and opened qdslr-Dashboard V0.3.0. But now it is not possible to connect to the camera, i just have a black screen with the standard buttons on the top, and can not get it to connect to the (switched on) camera.

Would relay appreciate it somebody can help me out, and tell me where there is the error, or what to I have to change?

[size=x-small][font=Arial, sans-serif][b][size=x-small][font=Arial, sans-serif][b][size=x-small][font=Arial, sans-serif]The text is taken from the forum: [/font][/size][/font][/size][/b]qDslrDashboardBoard indexqDslrDashboardError reports[/font][/size][/b]
[size=x-small][font=Arial, sans-serif][b][b][size=x-small][font=Arial, sans-serif][b][font=Arial, sans-serif][b]And I have the same problem[/font][/b][/font][/size][/b][/b][/font][/size][/b]
You write you've installed OpenWRT - did you use the special version from dslrdashboard.info that runs the DDServer?
I've used this as I Download from dslrdashboard home page. ddserver_openwrt-tl-mr3040-v2-squashfs-factory_0.13.bin
That's the right one, should work! If you only get a black screen, you should contact the developer on dslrdashboard.info.
I gotta try some more, but thank you Gunther .
Have tried me some of Timelapse after the course in Kristiansand , and even get the local media they with a film of something mysterious light that I think are Chinese lanterns, so that rises with the help of a torch .

Here it zoom into the video:
http://www.fvn.no/fvntv/#!/video/1000559...-lysene-er
And the video:
http://www.hjettis.no/Timelaps/i-ttZ2ZDN/A
[size=medium][font='Open Sans', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I installed DDSERVER OpenWRT MR3040 V2 SYSUPGRADE 0.13 afterwards and kept SSID name DDServerAP and I made contact with the camera  :-)[/font][/size]
Great news! Glad you've got it going. Nice capture, the Lanterns :-)