LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Menu Bar Font issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've only got as far as installing LRTimelapse Demo version but I noticed that the font in the menubar for Lightroom is dodgy since installing LRTimelapse. It's the only application effected.

What is the uninstall procedure so i can test if it really is LRTimelapse? Sounds like impressive software, and the manual things I've been playing around with and thinking of automating in Apples Quartz Composer coding environment are already covered — especially that strobing issue and compensating for shutter changes during at shoot in changing light conditions.

LR has been a bit crashy since installing LRT but not sure if it is the cause or not yet.

[attachment=1192]
Are you talking about the font in the Lightroom menu? This has defnitely nothing to do with LRTimelapse... :-) Lightroom eventually crashing is also something that has nothing to do with LRTimelapse.

You can uninstall LRTimelapse with the uninstall script provided in the downloaded DMG file. Test it for yourself.

LRTimelapse is a stand alone program that works in a closed java environment. The LRTExport Plugin for Lightroom is a Lightroom Script, that uses only the scripting options that LR offers.