LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: crop settings not synched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I experience this problem every time I try to synch crop settings on my keyframes.

I'm using LRT 4.3 and I use Sync script to synch changes to all selected keyframes as you clearly explain in the video. All parameters are synched except the crop settings. I move my 16:9 crop to select the exact area I want, level the horizon, change the colors and all that, use the Synch script and I see the thumbails being updated but I check them and the crop is not synched.

In order to fix it, I have to select to first keyframe, unselect all, select crop settings and synch with LR synchronize button.

Is that a bug or the way it has to be done now with LRT 4.3?
Thanks in advance for your support.

Cheers,
Alfonso
Hi Alfonso, like I explained in the instructions: http://lrtimelapse.com/workflow - the crop settings unfortunatley cannot be synced with the Sync script. This is a limitation in Adobes API, unfortunately.
If you changed the crop, just first use the Sync Script, then sync again with the native "Synchronize" feature in Lightroom, but make sure to only select the checkmark for "crop" this time.