LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: How to Video Encode folder of exported lightroom tiffs in LRtimelapse4 after shutdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I followed the video tutorial and exported a folder now containing 1255 8 bit tiffs from Lightroom (which took a long time because I have a d800 with large files), and was taken back to LRTimelapse to do the final render with the frame rates etc... but after I set my settings like frame rate and quality (which were the same as the ones in the tutorial video) I clicked 'set settings as default'!
The dialogue box then disappeared and when I tried clicking 'render video' again it wanted me to export from Lightroom again.
So I closed LRTimelapse and reopened and tried to import the new (Lightroom exported) folder of rendered Tiffs so I could finish the LRTimelapse export but it doesn't accept them.
What do I do? I have a completed folder of Tiffs rendered from Lightroom ready to go.
I actually have LRTimelapse 4.3
Thanks for your help.
Set Settings as default, will just take over the settings, but not render.
In order to render the video from the intermediary sequence, just open LRTimelapse, go to "File/Render Video" then "Choose", select the LRT_* sequence that you've exported from Lightroom and confirm the dialog with Render this time!
If you want to keep the intermediary sequence, make sure to set the setting at the very bottom of the dialog accordingly.
Much appreciated. Thanks for the quick responseSmile