LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Problems Rendering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just upgraded to LRT 4 Pro but when i try to render i get error box pop up saying "The external encoder returned an error. Please check the log file (info/log) for details"  and the sequence doesn't render.
Please help!!!!!
Zaren, didn't you already sent me an email? No need to do both since this will just cost me time unecessarily.
Anyway: here is your faq entry:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-mac-...-error-139
Please use mainly the forum for support, I will answer here as fast as I would answer to an email and for me it's better, since others take profit from my answers too. Thanks!
[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Thank you Gunther, i'm really sorry to waste your time, I was in a panic yesterday, I had a client deadline to meet today and loads of sequences to render. I did look for a solution on the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for, I obviously didn't search hard enough.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Anyway thank you for your help, the solution in the article you shared resolved the issue and my client is very happy, so all's well that ends well![/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]LRT4 is awesome btw i'm really happy I upgraded.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks again for your help, it really is appreciated. Keep up the great work.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]All the best [/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Zaren[/font][/size]
Zaren, all good, thanks for your feedback! FAQ is always the first to search, if someone is in trouble, I try to put all important infos there.
Enjoy working with LRT4 :-)