LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Nikon D750 & Ramper pro in bulb mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble with the Nikon D750 and the Ramper pro to do bulb exposure ramping.
Normal exposure values work ok as expected.
The problem when I want to start in bulb ramping is that the ramper pro puts the camera in "- -" exposure mode putting the mirror up and the ramper freezes and can not initialize the sequence and then I've to trigger manually the camera and after the ramper stalls into a cable connection error.

Anyone here using the Nikon D750 and ramper pro? Any ideas what's going on? Anyone having fully functional bulb ramping with this equipment?
I've been trying different things with Andre at Elysiavisuals but none worked... work in progress
I've no experience with bulb ramping, since I don't use it. And I do not recommend using it too.
It's much easier to do just exposure/ISO ramping and use the LRTImelapse Holy Grail and Visual Deflicker Wizard to get perfect smooth transitions. You don't need the Ramper Pro XMP files for that.