LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: render from lightroom jerky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have  just  tried  to  render  a Holy  grail  sequence in Lightroom  and  the  final product is jerky. The progress  bar  of  the  video is moving  smoothly  but  the   video starts and  stops. 
In the visual preview  window  the  time-lapse is  smooth. 

-when I  go  to  export in Lightroom the  path says LRT3-not LRT4... she  app has  the  new LRT icon and opens LRT4. Im  not  sure if  this  is  related  to  this  issue  but I  thought I  would mention it.
also
I had previously  done a  time lapse  with day  to  night  and it  rendered  perfectly.
Regarding the Path: I assume you are on mac. It will help to uninstall and trash everything related to LRTimelapse, clear trash and then install the latest version again.
Now LRTimelapse should have the right icon. Then just set the path correctly in the LRTExport dialog, if it's still wrong.

Regarding the "jerkiness". Hard to say without seeing the video or having more information. It might be the player that is not capable to play a very high res/high quality file. So tell me about which settings you used for rendering (you might send me the log file after rendering again - info menu/log), which player are you using etc...

Try rendering the same sequence in Full HD - is it still jittering?
Gunther,
Please  disregard my post.... I restarted my  computer and  the rendered  videos played  perfectly. I  should  have  tried  that  first  thing... LRT4 is a  great improvement. 
Thanks  for  your  good  work!