LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: keyframe changes in LR not being applied in LRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I have done several successful sequences, however I now have a problem, My changes (edits) in lightroom
are not showing up in LRT. The exposure  values on this sequence all show as 0.000 on all frames including keyframes which
I changed in LR, saved metadata to files, and reloaded in LRT.

A possible problem which may be related is that when I initially drag the sequence to LR after importing in LRT, the "add" selection initially shows up
but quickly blacks out and only "copy" is activated. How can I force LR to "add" the sequence?

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Mark
If you copy, you will be working on two instances of the files - thus you won't be able to transfer the settings.
Normally LR only blocks "add", if you are working on a memory card. Bring your sequences to a harddrive, then do the regular workflow.
Make sure to remove the duplicates first!
Thanks, Gunther
I am still figuring out the File management aspects of both programs.....I was sure I had imported directly off my card before,
but moving the sequence to a hard drive folder did enable the "add" function in LR.
LRTimelapse has no catalog like Lightroom. So you will always work on the original folders (left in the tree).
The importer in LRTimelapse is only to bring files from the memory card to the harddrive (like with "copy" in Lightroom).

In Lightrooom you should only use "Add", as long as you already have the files on the harddrive.
So the "drag to lightroom" function in LRT is basically a copy process? Just trying to find the easiest way to do this. If I use the
"Import from card" function in LRT, I still need to move the images to a hard drive 1st, so LR will allow "Add" ?
No, the "Importer" in LRTimelapse serves to copy, if needed.

The "Drag" is just invoking the Lightroom import-dialog, and Lightroom should normally switch to "add" since the folder is already on the hard drive.